Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 1

Supporter
I USE IT ONCE MORE! thanks @Mogima

640.jpg

Aggregator gang
I was wondering what happened to this series. Looking forward next month to the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Looking forward to my neuron star of an mc getting animated.

Group Leader
OMG WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. I've been left hanging. The blueballing is real.

(But of course we fully expect Bakarina to come out on top of things, maybe even use her toy snake in some key moment)

Fed-Kun's army
Author is really evil for ending this chapter with that goddamn cliffhanger! The waiting is gonna be suffering...

Dex-chan lover
Not much of a cliffhanger, she is friends with Maria. The other girls want her out of the way, because they're bitches fabricated absolute nonsense where the entire group will just go wtf none of that even correlates with everything she's ever done.

Unless the author of the manga is just straight up lying to the reader about the timeline of events, none of it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
spoilers aside, it seems as though we are reaching the end of the story. i haven't read the original work so im not sure but things appear to be wrapping up, which is a shame as this is one of my favorite series currently.

Hypothesis for the next chapter. Spoiler tags in case I'm right.
So, I'm pretty sure the girls are just jealous that bakarina has stolen ALL the best boy AND shielded maria from their wrath. And if Maria doesn't proclaim her undying love for her in the next chapter, i'll be shocked.

Aggregator gang
Wait, but she's in trouble now isn't she? Maybe she wasn't so much of a Bakarina after all. There's always the question of whether these kinds of isekai/tensei worlds are a world or if they are a game. If it's the former, then yes, it would be silly of Katarina to be worried about facing a bad end despite being a kind-hearted person because things can change organically.

But if it's the latter and she is in the game itself specifically, then there could possibly be no way to defy fate (aka. the scripted events). You could argue that Katarina has already defied fate numerous times thus far, but there are plenty of RPG games that let you role-play some of the time and have little agency during major story beats. Take the Xenoblade series for instance. Katarina trying to create as many safety nets for herself might have been the best decision possible, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread