Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 1

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the protagonist is waaay too dense! It's being told right into her face and she doesn't get it.

Anime? YEEESSS!!!!!!

Nah, she'll be fine. That's a bit boring, but I just can't see her not getting out of this situation unharmed.

Also. Are we sure Bakarina's magic affinity actually is earth magic? I wouldn't be surprised if she also is a a white magic user like Maria.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Katarina, your deeds shall be remembered...

Contributor
It's not much of a cliffhanger if you need to be as dense as Bakarina to genuinely think that this would end poorly for her

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't need to read the LN to know that Maria will call bullshit on the accusations. I mean, the girl adores Bakarina (and frankly, who doesn't?). What I want to know is how the events will unfold, will Maria say "well, I love her bla bla bla" or something? Ah, my yuri-shipper side is leaking.

Dex-chan lover
yep, its pretty obvious they are just jealous of her harem and they are trying to talk shit about her to the capture targets, probably stuff like: she's the prince fiancee but she flirts with all these other boys!, little do they know that they all know each other and know thats just bull

Fed-Kun's army
e808de8d0037f329f49fa970bac87aa3.jpg

I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody had seen the anime annoucement on page 4 ?

That's a great new, I'm quite eager to see Bakarina moving and talking ?

Aggregator gang
the girls are under the influence or control of student council president

Fed-Kun's army
I need more bakarina in my life. Shame we have to wait till december :(

Dex-chan lover
Oh NO!
Time to break out the toy snake and then run off to a life of farming. Good thing she prepared.

We all know it's a joke and Maria will tell the bitches Bakarina never did that, but still I hate the author for making it end like that... I read that before sleeping so I don't want a cliffhanger, even a small one like that... maybe from an outsider perspective, Bakarina actions were stranges and some think she was lying to Maria...

I think that we should stop calling Kat dense(otherwise we might destroy the denses "self-esteem") and create a new title, 'cuz Kat is on a whole new level.

Oh. By the way, Bakarina is such an idiot... As if they would betray her, after all, they are all head over heels for Kat.
Someone knock some sense in Kat's head, please? (Just kidding, don't do that, let me watch a bit more as I eat popcorn. After I finish you can knock some of her denseness down).

I can already feel the dense bloodlust from Kat's harem~ Heads will roll!

Fed-Kun's army
ANIME CONFIRMED??
I had my suspicions when they released the audio dramas and I couldn't be more excited!

Double-page supporter
This really is not a cliffhanger. My only question is how many of these people are still going to be alive in a few months after Gerald starts plotting to utterly destroy every single one of the conspirators he saw here?

Users who are viewing this thread