Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Crim The original WN ended after the first school year but the LN has several more books (though the translators lost interest in the story at the beginning of the 4th). Also the first book still has some plot left.

The cliffhanger is so obvious there's no cliff at all...

Why are we waiting a month for the next chapter? T-T

https://strawpoll.com/4g6512gg <-- is Bakarina dense? Vote here now!

At first I thought the "secret target" that unlocks after capturing all of them was the prez but, on second thought, perhaps we really are on the vileness rout.

Fed-Kun's army
Maria is actually on Katarina Route xD
and Katarina is on Harem route (... a harem of both guys and girls is still called a harem right? lol)

Lol “oh no, my wrongdoings!!! Wait, which wrongdoings” then she lists them in her head, so lol

And @zenyo 🤣🤣🤣 perfect, so perfect🤣

Dex-chan lover
Clearly she should have thrown the fake snake at the girl accusing her

Dex-chan lover
I'd think she'd do a little better in school than average, unless she wasn't that smart in her past life either. Asian countries are pretty hard on the whole studying things regardless of material. Doubt they just do magic...

Fed-Kun's army
Me, when I get reincarnated as a very dense not so villainous otome game harem master

Lmao she's mentally 32 years old and still doesn't get it XD.

Aggregator gang
“Poor Maria, she’s way too dense!” ... I can’t keep a straight face after hearing that coming from Katarina lmao. The Keith scene after was pure gold, as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread