Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 7

Dex-chan lover
So you telling me her previous life friend that didnt even get a proper name turned out to be a huge plot device ? OK THEN

Double-page supporter
Wait, one moment, her friend revived almost at the same time as Bakarina so that their age difference is almost negligible. Doesnt that mean that she...died very close to Mc's death. Could she have committed suicide when her friend died?

@Scrwd Guess its more like this reincarnation isn't connected to time. Katarina's soul could have been dormant for thousands of years before actually tuning into Katarina.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh? What? Nani? Yo can I get a summary for dummies 'cause I am SO lost.

feels 😭
well, she died in a car incident, so maybe she was with A-chan and them both were killed...
I don't want to think that A-chan killed herself.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, it feels like Clannad where after you set all character's flag, there will be a plot device that save your life after wandering in a world of dream

Aggregator gang
How could you make me laugh like that while i was bawling my eyes out

Aggregator gang
I wonder if she heard the part about A being Sophia... I feel like Katarina would’ve reacted in some way if that was the case... more than that, does Sophia even remember? It doesn’t seem like she does... hope they realize that they were best friends in their previous life too someday

Her old family and her bestfriend must have been so sad when she died. I'm glad that A-chan is reincarnated as Sophia though, but she probably doesn't remember... The feels man...

Damn, Mary is literally just categorized as boobs.
Whereas everyone else had some part of their heads showing when calling out to Katarina to wake up, we're given a zoomed image of Mary's cleavage lol

but wait a minute, earlier when she first met Keith, she said she was an only child in previous life so she always want a little brother to dote on, but this version she has a brother?

@Tsukiakari iirc all she said when they first met was that she had always wanted a younger brother and in the dream, she had an older brother but no younger brother. she doesn't mention being an only child

Users who are viewing this thread