Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 7

Dex-chan lover
That moment when Josei LN copes with nakama-power is better than many shonen shows.

Supporter
@Kuroageha It's been ages so I don't remember exactly what the translator said, but I remember that they were frustrated with Katarina's action
when Keith was missing
. I was also bored with how everyone just becomes a member of her harem so I wasn't thinking much about the novel after I dropped it. You made a good point about the differences between the LN and WN though. I haven't read the actual LN so I don't know how different they are, I suppose I did speak too early. Fingers crossed that the LN and manga adaptation will be better than the WN that I remember

Dex-chan lover
Ex machina unfortunately, but still very nice scene.

Dex-chan lover
Thick eyebrows, short messy hair, cheerful and energetic while being an airhead...
She's PERFECT

gosh, I almost cried, when she said goodbye to a-chan 😂😂
this whole story doesn't really has a good plot or unique characters, but I still absolutly enjoy reading it whatsoever.
but this goodbye scene just now, was emotional for me, in a good way 😂

thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next one 😊

Dex-chan lover
what is this conflicting sensation? it's like....a holiday homework...GAAAAAH

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery Same. I looked it up though, she's the albino with the dark-haired brother Nicole, who's the fourth capture target. She shows up in chapter 5, as does A-chan.

Wait, I'm kinda confused of what happened there. Did this A-chan get reincarnated as Sophia, or are those two separate persons?

Dex-chan lover
@Fhtagn Yes, she reincarnated as well (the manga omitted the part where she wished to see MC/Bakarina once again at the end of her lifespan).

@kojirremer Oh wow. No wonder she felt so much more mature in the dream. She lived to be an old women, whom had lost her best friend in high school, so long ago.
That’s actually... really, really sad.

A cucumber? Did Katarina become a kappa. Btw Bakarina is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread