Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 7

Dex-chan lover
That was sad.
Also wait, is her best friend actually dead? I assume time doesn't flow the same way between different worlds anyway, or is this supposed to be some type of "dream link"?

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki
You know, since it is reincarnation the time of death doesn't really matter so you can die one day and your BFF dies 10 years later and you two could still reincarnate togheter.

Dex-chan lover
Never talk about your dreams, you'll just sound like a crazy person.

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga about reincarnation:
https://mangadex.org/title/4993/spirit-circle

That’s a pretty deep friendship. Blows most Shōnen out of the water.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Supporter
Don't know if this counts as spoiler but while I'm enjoying these chapters a lot, I'm dreading the next arcs because they... suck so bad in the novel, like really really bad that the translator for the novel dropped it at vol 4. I really hope they stop after this arc

Contributor
The final confrontation approaches. I think we'll be done with this arc by the end of the year, leaving for the anime adaption to cover this entire section of story.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Pretty sure she isn't.
A-chan continued to live a full life and died of natural causes. But because she missed her friend for so long, her soul reincarnated into the same world as Katarina. But Sophia doesn't remember a thing about her past life, aside from occasionally having dreams of "another world." It's clear she won't be in the same position as Katarina.

Wholesome AF. Just hope it doesn't try to milk it for longer and end soon. Would be so good to end at such prime time.

Dex-chan lover
Baka-rina is back... Tears are flowing here😭

Dex-chan lover
actually it makes sense... she was such an airhead in her previous life and that personality carried on to her current life
we now know the origins of the Bakarina

Users who are viewing this thread