Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 7

I'm confused, except not about this chapter. I'm confused because I don't know which way to process the content within the chapter. Though it does explain why Katarina is impulsive sometimes.

"I saw it in my dream!"
Everyone's inner monolouge:
"I see..... this magic had a side effect to make people dumber..... even if they're dumb enough alread"

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway
Correct, the Web Novel version shows that A-chan is old when the fake Earth dimension starts collapsing showing that she died of old age but still missing her BFF

@Yatsuki
Wait no, the translator had RL issues and it never translated the LN but the WN, the LN differs at some point has a different pacing.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that's a really awesome friendship. Wish i had friend like that. Is it possible that A-chan is actually reincarnated as Sophia? If so, that would be great. And it's even greater if somehow Bakarina and Sophia can remember each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt As far as I have read in the novel, she hadn't realized yet. Then again, it was a long time ago and because of you, I checked ant saw that there's already the continuation of the novel.
Gotta thank you for that. Now I shall have fun reading more, heheh.

Now by that ending they should be pumping full of horse tranquilizer in her for fearing she might have gone crazy 😂

juodlIp.gif

its glad to see she is truly loved in her previous world too, and more tragic since her death must have devastated a lot people that truly loved her like her family and A-chan

Dex-chan lover
This is precious.

Katarina is the idiot that will unite the world!

Dex-chan lover
It's a world with magic, so acquiring real info in a dream doesn't sound absolutely impossible.

Its been a while and i'm oblivious so can someone tell me when that scar disappeared from her forehead?
Thought that thing was permanent and its not like she's wearing makeup

Aggregator gang
A-chan is right, in the novel A-chan clearly tells her that when the protagonist she (I speak of A-chan) died of old age.
His last wish on the point of death was to be reborn next to the protagonist and was fulfilled because she was reincarnated as Sophia.
Too bad that until now she had forgotten his previous life, well not that now she remembers it.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, that's sad as fuck. I'm always a sucker for characters who give up their idealic dream world to fulfill their responsibilities. It's always so sad and yet, inspiring.

Loving it! We're in the Endgame now.

Dex-chan lover
@babyroxasman the manga skipped it. in the novel, there is a scene where she's happy when her scar disappeared, she immediately told Gerald to cancel their engagement but him being Bakarina's harem member lied to her telling that there is still a little left.

Users who are viewing this thread