Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 7

Dex-chan lover
Good to see Bakarina was always Bakarina. If nakama power is going to work for anyone, it's her.

Group Leader
oh my god. hitting me right in the feels, author-nim ;-;

i really thought she went back, and i was a little happy because that has never happened before, but the characters are right. that isn't her world anymore. a-chan is truly an mvp. she seems like a really nice friend.

mc's original brother is lowkey cute

Dex-chan lover
I can't keep straight face while reading thiss aaa, they're so precious I can't

Fed-Kun's army
So in either world she's still the same cute bakarina we all know and love huh? Her previous version kinda reminds me of Mari from A Place Further Than The Universe.

Anyway I'm glad the two of kinda get reunited in this world

Ponder how many of the other characters are reincarnated like her from the home world...an interesting detail.

So is A-chan dead too and reincarnated in Sophia cause that's the only thing I can think off but if that's the case how was she talking to katerina

Aggregator gang
I thought A-chan here would have a half-baked reunion, but it is legitimately sad and intriguing how she may or may not also know about the other world and the possibility of being reincarnated as Sophia.

I read this while listening to Amadeus from Steins;Gate, got me chills

Damn the feels though! Especially that part "This isn't your world anymore." Like damn the feels

I never expected to cry while reading this chapter.

Wow.

😭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I can see why this manga is a 9/10...

Users who are viewing this thread