Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Group Leader
It is the reverse harem end. But for katarina. And hnng. Marias so cute

And sequel? Does that mean theres still more bakarina to come?

Reactions: le3
@zeromomo this is the end of book 2 or 3 theres plenty of story left. I actually loved this because it means its not restricted like other stories and can play around with differnt arcs past the so called "END" and she doesnt know what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
And still, to the very end, Bakarina doesnt realize she's made everyone fall for her.

Dex-chan lover
[Katarina's All Harem] Route unlocked . . .Congratulations

Bakarina: "ehh how do I escape this route's destruction flags?"

Otome game/God: ". . . . . .Nani?"

Okay! Call me stupid but I don't get what's going on! Is this the end? Are they in love with her or is it like she said friendship end?! And does it compte as a confession !?....am lost😵

Is this mentioned sequel ? https://mangadex.org/title/42675/otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta-zettai-zetsumei-hametsu-sunzen-hen

Dex-chan lover
I love how no matter how nice everyone is to her or she is to everyone else, she still expects a bad ending, and then gets confused when everyone says they love her and want to be with her.

Double-page supporter
Only our Bakarina could prepare a similar bunch of vegetables instead of a bunch of flowers.
It never contradicts itself.
I don't know about you but this chapter made me feel like a parent who sees their child graduate from school.

Users who are viewing this thread