Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Spoiler alert:

It stops being fun and starts getting frustrating.

Double-page supporter
Are the "New Characters" above villianess Katarina on the last page Prince #1 and Prince #2 since we haven't meet Gerald and Alan's older brothers?

I love this series, but I'll be honest it sorta goes down hill from here and a bit dragged on. I thought the arc after this was alright, but I kinda dropped it in the middle of the third one. Still, I love love love this series.

Dex-chan lover
last page
she back with vengeance!
with even bigger fields and vegetables are alive and become her soldiers to take over the world!!

a new sequel without any cheat knowledge from a-chan? o shit I'm looking forward to see how bakarina will handle her new sequel destruction flag.

If there's a new isekai'd character in the sequel, they need to make them smart and aware of things pls. This is good but it kinda gets stale after a while

Contributor
The webnovel ends at this point, but the LN continues on forward from there! Also there are flowering vegetables she could of used dangit (even if Broccoli are technically flowers)

Users who are viewing this thread