Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Banned
The kinda twisted, unfortunate thing ... is that they all love her... but she has no romantic interest in any of them because she has only been trying to stay alive the whole time.
Still... since Maria makes snacks, she probably has the best chance.

bruh she just got confessed to by everyone what the fuck i-

Dex-chan lover
.... alright considering how dense she is when is the chapter her head collapses into a Black hole? I mean seriously I have seen male Harem Leads less dense.

Honestly the so-called "harem" is pretty poorly justified. Like even discounting the fact that all the girls coincidentally happen to be bisexual, she's only really raised romance flags with Mary and Maria. I can see why people say the hard mode spin off is better.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems she smitten everyone without realizing it. That and completely missing the fact that she's Maria's chosen one. XD Although that advertisement for the sequel in the magazine seems off. Which route is the sequel suppose to be running from if Katarina was suppose to come back with a vengeance considering most of the endings knocks her off? Wonder if she'll be able to speak to A-chan directly again rather than just through her latest incarnation as Sophia?

she is so dense but i think it was a nice trait in this manga! it wouldn't be interesting if she was a blushing mess instead

Banned
I've been waiting for the end for a long time now simce i first found this on my manga app...now I hope it does stay over cause if their ks a sequel game..means she never played it

Dex-chan lover
Don't do that. Don't give me hope. This was already so fucking beautiful, I never want it to end

Describing Bakarina as a 'Black Hole' is surprisingly apt in the way that everything and everyone gravitates towards her, plus she's DENSE AF hahaha

little did she know... she got the reverse harem ending with the ultra super secret character katarina the villainess

Users who are viewing this thread