Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Isn't this the ending to the WN before author expanded it when it became an LN anyways?

I'm actually okay for this to be the ending for Bakarina and her shenanigans. Let's assume they all lived happily ever after with Bakarina and her harem.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good ending; I was hoping for the poly ending, but friends is good, too.

@NeonWinter
I'm with you; I was hoping for some BL to break out and have a Yuri ending, but c'est la vie...

Fed-Kun's army
@roxanneayy

yesss i'm glad you think that way too! friendship is a great thing :>

(also i love your pfp >:) latte, right? like i love her + all her friendships with the male leads. like i know she definitely has a romantic timeline along her way and i love that too, but i also really enjoy the friendships she's maintaining/growing with the other dudes)

I'm kinda dissapointed that Bakarina won't end with Maria, this would be a great plot twist and ngl I ship them... But well, this is good too!

Power Uploader
So, Mary and Alan openly declared that they want to fuck Bakarina but are still going to get married and have kids because that’s what royalty do?

I heard there is going to be an anime based on this, if that's true does anyone know what they are going to call it or if there actually will be one? I tried looking it up with the name of the manga but nothing came up...

Okay nevermind I found the anime! It's not finished airing so you can only watch the first two episodes for now but you can watch it at animekisa.tv under the title "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!" Or this is the link:[ https://animekisa.tv/my-next-life-as-a-villainess-all-routes-lead-to-doom! ]

Users who are viewing this thread