Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
sorry but i love friendships, imo friendships are amazing and i'm happy everyone's friends :> also everyone gets along really nicely, too, and hey, katarina, i would LOVe to stay by your side as well deadass i love her

Dex-chan lover
if a shoujo ai tag doesn't get added to this, I'm going to cry. I just want the big gay, is that too much to ask?

I've seen harem endings, and I've seen reverse harem endings, but this is the first double harem ending I've ever seen. Looking forward to Katarina coming back WITH A VENGEANCE.

OMGGGGGG IS IT REALLY FINISHED????? THATS A V V V V GOOD ENDING!!!!!! im v satisfied fufufu

I remember read it somewhere that this is the father who actually play the game, is it true?

Dex-chan lover
@NeonWinter With or without a tag, this manga will not become more or less gay. I'm already starting to get tired of the magical thinking of the yuri / BL community.

@melbell Friendship does not exist, if you do not have a love interest of the opposite sex, then you are gay, okay? Modern folks are not interested in friendship as a phenomenon, because it interferes with their gay ships obsession.

Dex-chan lover
@superoniichan I'm not doing any "wishful/magical thinking" about yuri, I'm just a massive fucking lesbian who likes reading gay shit. I know that a tag won't make a difference to the story, I simply hope the story ends up being gay, because I'm selfish, and thats what I like.

Dex-chan lover
@NeonWinter Magical thinking and wishful thinking are two different things, but somehow you manage to do both at once. Firstly, you think that adding a tag will somehow affect the plot, this is the purest example of magical thinking. Secondly, you are hoping for a pre-impossible thing just because you would like it, it is a typical wishful thinking. I understand that most yuri fans read this manga only in the senseless hope that it will end yuri and for the sake of it even openly ignores the existence of guys in it, but at least don't do it so openly, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan ngl i'm lowkey unsure how to respond lol (sorry haha), but that's just because idk what you're trying to tell me? like i can't read the tone of your comment, since it's sorta coming out of the blue here, especially since i didn't mention anything about gay or straight ships at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan OH lmao im stupid OKAY haha :> and lol yesss friendship is my jam like i feel so happy whenever i see people become close together LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread