Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

This is a good place to end - I would've have said if I didn't see the "sequel coming!" sign. I guess that'll be a difficult game, since even if she remembers there's a sequel, she most probably didn't play it. At all.
Ah, this was a nice ending 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Page 27. That's a 11/10 smile right there my dudes!

This can't be the end, right? I need more of my monthly dose of Bakarina!

On a side note tho, perfect stopping point for the anime. 2020 can't come sooner enough!

This is so good.

Comedy, heartfelt moments in there as well. You're really rooting for all the characters as they make them so intreesting and relatable.

Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Friendship route ?! I have no words. With this phrase Bakarina literally wrote a manifesto of her stupidity, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@GambierBay Why do people so often like to talk about balls in such cases? You think every author or stuff wants a yuri ending, but is someone bothering them? I have heard for many years that KyoAni did not make the original yuri end in Eupho because "they did not have balls".

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan It's about how the authors and artists play it safe rather than take a few risks. Not whether or not they actually want there to be yuri or anything. But instead how on the verge of true creativity all too often authors and artists decide instead to shunt their work off to more safe grounds. Further, more often than not you will see all the elements in place for say a yaoi or yuri end or something to that extent, only for the authors to suddenly decide one chapter to not go that route. Despite the entire story building up to that moment. In short, it's a term to describe an author playing it safe and instead giving mediocre because they don't want to run any risks.

Dex-chan lover
@GambierBay That is, you want to say that if Satoru doesn't end it with yuri, then the ending of this story will be a priori mediocre? That sounds pretty speculative. Not to mention the fact that for me personally, an unusual end for the sake of an unusual end is no better than a mediocre end for a safe end. These are two opposite extremes.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Oh yeah I'm not saying they should as a criticism of them. I'm saying it more as a criticism of how the novel plays out and how it sets up a lot and she goes full "DENSEST MATERIAL IN EXISTENCE" and thus underplays it too poorly. I don't judge them on not going the route I think they should. Instead I judge it based on how boringly generic she acts as a dense harem protagonist. And how it's rather clear that the trope in play is underwhelming and verges on generic.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Basically. That's my only real complaint. My original comment was low key casting shade on the writing to begin with. Like I like the manga. I just think they should oh IDK address that character flaw.

Group Leader
Sequel confirmed.
KATARINA IS BACK WITH VENGANCE
AND VEGETABLE'S YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Users who are viewing this thread