Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Magical Academy Festival (1)

Thanks so much for the translation! It's nice to see Bakarina again but can you please keep the name Gerald for the third prince since it is the name that was used in the English translation so far.

Ngl it super weird seeing this abrupt change of name and it kinda harms the flow of the narrative.

Yesss! A new chapter AND an anime adaption!! Thank you~~
Tbh I'm so excited about this chapter update bc we are getting close to where the light novel translator dropped the series so I can finally see what happens next! <3

i've been reading the hard-mode version of this story so at the beginning i was "...? why are they being nice to bakarina...?" hahahaha

the correct spelling is actually "Geordo", according to previous jacket covers and anime pv trailer

oh.

i didnt realise this series was still going lmao

was about to ask why her brother didn't hate her

Group Leader
thank you for picking up this series~~!
2nd season of "Otome Game" is starting so there will be more characters, events and (I suppose) destruction flags ,,,

Ohhh, I'm glad it's being continued! Though, ngl, I wish the manga will stop before they introduce a certain new character because that's where I completely just dropped the light novel rip.

I can't wait to see the kiss scene with Katarina and Geordo though uwu

Dex-chan lover
For fecks sake can you just spell their names like they're supposed to and not like what the Japanese think they're supposed to?

Dex-chan lover
YOSH MORE BAKARINA and that means more harem times with everyone fighting for her attention! Hopefully the manga doesn't nose dive the way I hear the light novels have.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad that the manga continued, but the school theater production ... you do not want to say that we are waiting for generic harem arcs?

Thanks for the chapter!
Gotta admit the MC really pulls off being dense in a cute manner. Keith didn't join the tea party because liked sweets or wanted to spend time with Giord, but afraid Prince luring her away from him or doing something nefarious while enticing her with sweets. Btw, thought Giord's name translated as Gerrard or Gerald in previous chapters? Her maid, Anne, should give up trying to get MC to act like a lady 24/7, not only never going to happen but everyone including Anne like the current her more than spoiled brat she was before she regained her memories from her previous life.
Don't know if left out or going to be mentioned later but part of reason Anne so devoted to MC is because a few years before school arc her father tried to marry her to an older, violent man for money. Think he even beat a few previous wives and servants to death but got away with it due to power, influence, and money as a high ranked noble while the victims were commoners or too low ranked for their friends or family to protest due to fear. As for Anne's father I don't think he ever visited her before day he informed her had come to sell her off, was paying little or nothing for child support, and considered her useless due to the scar on her back. Few years before becoming a maid at MC's household Anne was living in a small house with her mother until something happened and it burned down. Her mother died, but Anne was able to escape but suffered a terrible burn on her back. As it seems a lot of men seem more concerned about looks and personality there it seems she's resolved herself to die single. MC saved her by stopping father from putting Anne on a carriage apologizing for being selfish but that she needs Anne by her side. MC's father got involved after that so Anne free to marry who ever she wants, leave whenever she wants, and decide how to live her life herself. Thus is determined to serve MC forever, brushes off MC's concerns about keeping Anne from finding a husband, and for some reason stubbornly keeps trying to act behind the scenes to get MC to act more like a lady. Despite being happier with MC post rock as was an extremely spoiled brat before that the servants were afraid to get near and helping MC with her fields.

I wonder if they have set any ideas on whether to just continue adapting the novel or would end.

But hey, I hope it do continue!

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was the destruction arc where she recovers her past life memories much later, then they talk about the friendship end and i was WHAT?!

Users who are viewing this thread