Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The prisoner ①

I like how her fiancee is brooding over her disappearance by going "I was going to touch her butt ALL NIGHT last night, and now I am here with 0 butt touches on my fiancee!" Like, sir, your priorities. They seem to be disordered.

"Only THAT much? No thanks, you can keep her . We still have Keith left"
This made me laugh way more than I thought it could

Okay, sending that to him is like a declaration of war, depending on the circumstances. I expected it to go to Keith or their father. Though, it does make some sense because he's Katarina's fiance, which isn't exactly top secret information.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the dialogue on Katarina TV implies that she STILL plays ball indoors and breaks expensive vases

Thank you for the translation. I don't know much about the translation accuracy, but this version feels smoother and easier to read.

Looks like at least 1 of the older brothers of GEORDO is not satisfyed with his engagement with CATARINA.

Since it is an internal issue of a noble family, any authority would keep a blind eye over kidnapping. Sometimes even homicide.

From all Catarina's contenders, Geordo is by far the least nice. He is possessive, false, dangerous. The closest to a toxic male.

Hope this arc to be an opportunity to the plot develops his character to be more agreeable.

for those who want to know the reason behind her kidnapping
selena wanted gerard to give up his right to the throne by using katarina so prince ian could ascend. she's doing it without his knowledge tho

also
that butler is gonna be a new addition to her harem, aint a suprise lol he's gonna end up joining the ministry of magic.

@irmaars21 You're right, i also don't care much about garbage translation... it just can't be helped, this is just fan-translate. In fact i always appreciate these translators for doing this.... but holy this user right here @Kanami-chan just can't be nice when tried to correct something.

Hahaha, Duchess Claes is so done with Catarina XD. Oh, and another candidate to her harem it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread