Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The prisoner ①

Double-page supporter
oh no, gerald is awakening to something new upon seeing that new face from katarina

Group Leader
How the hell did you even get Gerald from ジオルド? This is some next level inaccuracy.

Fed-Kun's army
man these updates are so slooooow.
anyone got a link to the LN?
I bet they will focus more on the anime an lag behind on the manga >_>

Dex-chan lover
Can katarina please stop getting herself in dangerous situations?

I mean true this wasn't her fault but it has only been a little over 10 chapters since the last one.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was funny at first but Katarina's stupidity is actually infuriating now.
Im sick of it

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
How the hell did you even get Gerald from ジオルド?
Most of times Japanese author gives carte blanche to translators / localizers. This way we get "localized" name that is more familiar to the target audience than its Japanese re-imported counterpart.
Sometimes the author overrules localizers and we get weird name "Loid" instead of widely known "Lloyd" (case in study: "Spy x Family"). They even go as far as re-editing all the chapters with the "earlier" version of the name!

Dex-chan lover
Dammit! That're after Katarina's agricultural experience!
Katarina enjoys situation a bit more then she should though.

Dex-chan lover
10$ that the content of the letter will be on the lines of: Cancel the engagement with Katarina and marry Selina

Group Leader
uh ok let's just fanfictionize every "weird" name in fiction I guess
I'll do it the next time I translate something
earGwfr.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Bakarina's imagination of her mother and Keith abandoning her is just lol 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt And if the manga follows the LN, it gets worse., I seem to remember.

I know that this story never pretended to be anything more than a comedy or even a parody in some way, but is obvious that the author had no idea how to continue the story after Katarina evaded her 'bad ending', so he/she/it is recycling a villain/plot already. Even Gerald/Geordo's thoughts about Katarina feel the same as when se was sleeping.

Anyway, lets see what happens later.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
Well, even "Geordo" is the modified version. If you want to be faithful to the source, but don't wanto to make your readers study Hiragana / Katakana, you can always go with "official" romanization: "Jiorudo Sutiaato".

Dex-chan lover
IDK Katarina your mother seems like the type to bust in and kill someone with her secret strong magical powers

Users who are viewing this thread