Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Prisoner (5)

Aggregator gang
Eats a bunch. Thinks for about five minutes. Ends up starving again. Her brain clearly has terrible fuel efficiency. She should look into trading it in for a newer model.

Also, LOL. This guy really has no concept of who he's dealing with.

Urgh, I'm doing my best to like this but the whole "bakarina" schtick is getting old, nobody is that dumb... i mean there are people that are dumb but... this is bordering on unbelievable

Dex-chan lover
Katarina do dumb she does feel fear 😂 no really, she's working on a plan right? Asking for food is a cover for something, right?!

Who cares aboit being kidnapped if u have an unlimited tasty food suply at the ring of the bell? I wouldn't if the also had a place where i could read manga and watch anime . I wouldn't leave. They wouldn't be able to get rid of me.

Dex-chan lover
@RaelDeer sweet summer child...ur so lucky to not have met true dumb, for me, shes at a 4 out of 10 of the dumb scale, and i have met ppl in the 9th lvl...it gets bad

Double-page supporter
@RaelDeer

Think about how dumb the average person is. Now remember that half the world's population is dumber than that.

This is nowhere near unbelievable, you just have too high a standard.

Dex-chan lover
The real question is, who is dumber? Katarina or the Trump supporters?

Group Leader
Katarina is going to destroy this guy's whole career by bankrupting the family he works for with her bottomless stomach!

@Xystus Please, don't bring politics into this. Keep the conversation related to the story only.

At this point you should've learned to just embrace the dumb. She's a dumbass but she's our dumbass. She's the embodiment of "I may be stupid but I'm also horny hungry"

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero fine... but only for you cause you translated hentai doujin

u32uiq7kv3d31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's less that the dumb has increased and more that the manga is unfunny now, so various previously charming things seem to be just annoying now.

I can't tell if I understand this arc or not. The only thing I completely understand is the fact that Katarina's brain doesn't work for almost anything other than food, which has been the case for a long time. I'm having some serious Maria deprivation here.

Users who are viewing this thread