Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Prisoner (7)

Dex-chan lover
There's a limit on how stupid and dumb a person can be, the author doesn't know this limit and make MC in the most retarded way possible.

"he suddenly pushed me down to bed, I was so sure he would use his magic to put me to the sleep"

Seriously?! Is that the only thing you can think of it? You trained your whole childhood to beat the prince and avoid the death flag, but got kidnapped twice and can't even defend yourself. Why am I still reading this?

There is not way in hell for Katarina to not understand that he was about to r4pe her.

1.- She was a (more or less) otaku, modern high schooler that loved to play Otome games. While Im sure she was a good girl that only played games for all ages and maybe never touched the R+18 ones, sexual assault some times happens in those games, even if only as a excuse for one of the capture targets to look cool while saving the heroine.

2.- Even if we assume that she never played a game with even a bit of sexual content somehow, she had lived 16 years as the daughter of a noble family. And she is also the fiancee of one of the princes of the kingdom. There is no way that no one had ever teach her about how babies are make when is most likely expected for her to produce a heir some time soon. (The setting is a similar to medieval ages, after all).

Somehow, somewhere, someone must have made her aware of what sex is and what it means for a man to push her into a bed.

I understand that author want to portray her as 'pure' and 'innocent' or even 'naive', but it end making her seems retarded.

Hell, Im not an expert but I think even kids, while unaware of what it means, while feel anxiety about a stranger person doing strange touches, so an 'adult' that have lived around 32 years (by counting both lives) should know better the danger she was in.

This made me as mad as when DBZ author (or whoever is behind super) made it so Goku, father of two kids already, dont know what a frigging kiss was.

Absolutely retarded.

Oh, thanks for the chapter, translator-dono!

ik people are upset about how bakarina reacted, but honestly, i don't think it's so far fetched to think that she probably just doesn't see him as a threat-

Wait ... No hickey scene ?
Ok, that sucks. I really wanted to see it drawn ...

Dex-chan lover
Sora is actually more interesting than Raphael as villain with dark magic power. Like, his backstory is better written than Raphael's revenge story. A poor, powerless nobody who was subjugated to other people's whim; that's easily pitiable.

Double-page supporter
@Jackist Find a Light Yagami fan. Any fan. These people are beyond the strongest of medical help when they don't have any reason beyond "pretty face".

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV

after reading the novel I got the impression the author just thought it would comedic if there was a character that naive in a situations like that.
I figure the "Bakarina: Hardcore Run" is just the author trying to do a more believable version of this story. I'm hoping she reacts with a more realistic reaction from Bakarina when this or similar scenario appears in that story.

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV it seems to me more like she thinks the only things that might happen to her are things /she's/ already thought of, and she's just totally oblivious to anything else that might come along. Hence she was only interpreting Sora's actions in terms of his mind controlling dark magic, and she only ever interprets her relationship with Jeord in the terms the game set it up, and so forth - she's living in her own version of the world which only lightly overlaps with the "real" world she's in (either through the framing of the game as she played it, or through ideas she's developed on her own over time). In other words, she's pretty much certain that she has a handle on what might happen to her, and she's willing and able to put lots of time and effort into taking control of those things - the only problem is, what she thinks might happen has almost nothing to do with what's actually going on around her. It makes for a supremely confident and competent character (in very specific ways), which is a very charismatic thing; the fact that she's so oblivious to reality at the same time probably just adds to the attraction.

Obviously this makes for a massively ridiculous collection of storylines, and a whole lot of bewildered secondary characters wondering what the hell is going on (exactly like Sora is), and the whole idea is on the face of it just dumb. But it's done in a way that's generally fun to watch, so here we are . . .

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV
Wouldn't that just be that she never thought he could possible do something like that?

The same reason she never thought the Prince could love her because it is just not in character for him to do so.

Well to people who thought Sora about to rape Katarina and she didn't realise it made her so dumb... guess I was dumb too. Imo just because someone pushed someone onto the bed didn't mean "rape time" it's like conflicted or annoyed feeling for getting ting-ling feeling (? weird small buttterfly or doki2) and so far Sora only found out a noble who didn't act like noble and would interact care-free and not sus or highly paranoid. Seeing how proper his principle (like not throwijg tantrum at fate and that's how the old man saw him as a cool person) and knew how dirty most noble worked and didn't follow it up, it's like a what wall/bed slam looked like in martial world happened (before ML was sure he knew his feeling, even bully sometimes did it when bullied a person although mostly using foot)

>____> to me Katarina was a retard (or someone like heroine who hated Bertia) if she thought it was a romantic/happening scene (scene related to sexual thingy) as if she thought everyone who knew her 'charm' after some conversation would totally was interested on her and would throw some those scenes

And another one bites the dust, and another bites the dust.
....Or at least another one joins the harem

Users who are viewing this thread