Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Prisoner (7)

Fed-Kun's army
By far the most confusing arc in this whole thing so far. I didn't hate it, I just couldn't read it seriously because it was difficult to figure out.

Eh...was this even a chapter... i mean not in a bad way but its kinda..to short but thank you for the translation i couldn't be more grateful

Dex-chan lover
Please there's too many ships all ready. Bakarina is too powerful

I think this arch was kinda rushed. Not enough time for the major plot points, while the normal parts got a bit too much, just bad timing.

for anyone wondering, the arc for this in the novel was wayy better.. i really like their dynamic either way tho; seeing their smiles illustrated elevates those feelings

Kinda disappointed Bakarina wasn't given a hickey by Sora like she was in the novel...I hope they don't erase what Geordo does next when he sees Katarina though hehe

Honestly, in all of the manga I have ever read, she gets my award of being the densest being in history.

Bakarina really over here collecting mans and womans left and right. it doesn't even matter if they had bad intentions at first. they will all be charmed

Users who are viewing this thread