Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this, a ship that doesn't include Bakarina? This season of the manga has finally gone too far 😠

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Geordo actually wins and they're not going for the copout "everyone wins in alternate realities" kind of endgame

Dex-chan lover
@lforc If anything, the copout in a harem is when only there's one winner, or no one wins. First makes a harem instead of a simple romance story pointless, second makes the whole thing pointless. Reverse harem or not, the same applies here.

noooo, why dont they adapt the carnage scene against geordo, especially maria's line???

Fed-Kun's army
@lforc at least it makes more sense in this then in something like
bokuben/we never learn
since she was supposedly isekai'd to an otome game with different routes anyway

Also Geordo still best boi imo, but Keith route will hopefully be nice as well

@Mewsthebest IIRC in LN version, the last scene where bakarina's harem saw geordo "is flirting" with bakarina (yeah more like he confessed to bakarina), the rest of the harem are furious and want to deal with geordo, of course this carnage also includes maria and for me that was so hilarious
What she said, roughly (sorry i kinda forgot) was "please hurt him in a way that I can heal him completely with my magic"

Dex-chan lover
@lforc @Zasshu No,
Geordo has long been the author's favorite and the most popular ship in Japan, so this route will only get stronger from now on
. Actually, this has been talked about for a long time, but shippers are still in denial.

@Pabloich There is only one ending. It's just that the author is referring to Bakarina thinking the end of the last arc was a friendship route.

Users who are viewing this thread