Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

I'm happy that I got to see the kiss scene drawn in the manga format. I was and still am a GeoKata shipper from the start so my heart almost exploded from happiness >< Excited to see how it'll pan out in the succeeding chapters.

Lmao I love the first prince though

Dex-chan lover
Finally she won't be dense anymore and there will be a development

Dex-chan lover
> All of them has been fooled by Bakarina.
To think at some point in time of her abduction, she dont want to return anymore and want to continue her lifestyle of eat-snacks-laze-sleep

> The Prince daringly kiss Bakarina huh...
He will spill the secret of Bakarina, coz her lips was just bitten chocolate cookies secretly, and the prince will murmur too sweet...

cute chapter.

honestly, i dont really care who she ends up with, im just here for the fluff and comedy. thats what you read a harem romcom for after all, isnt it?

i can definitely understand getting attached to a specific pairing but...well thats what fanworks are for.

Totally love the relationship of the first prince and his fiance. Never thought he would be a brocon xdd.

Dex-chan lover
Now I get why these two were featured in the previosu volume cover.

Poor Geodude could not hold back anymore.

Double-page supporter
Finally - getting beyond what's translated of the novel.
Next arc -
someplace new!

I fear that this literature is more cunning than it presents itself to be. I hope those of you who have struggled as I have never forget.

Though despite having gotten used to my person being filled with gaiety, it seems that many had mistaken my, dare I say it, adorable squeals, chuckles and giggles--the result of, as you may all very well deduce, this chapter--as, and I quote, "a perverted creep's bird songs".

Unfortunately, try as I might to wipe the memory of
Katarina being kissed by the prince
, it comes to mind at the most inopportune times and consequently, lead to my being maced twice, stopped by police four times, and misunderstood in the comfort room thrice; the very last of which I pray no man should ever have to experience. I must admonish all of you to be steadfast at all times in maintaining your guard. Especially the gents.

TLDR: *WHOLESOME SQUEALING*

Double-page supporter
ahh excited to see more of the stalker(?) couple too! since they were on cover and all :eek:

thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread