Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

The ship has sailed!!! 😍
Well, I did think Geordo was the "natural", she did state some times that while she played the game he was the one she wanted to get.

It did say "route" so maybe we'll get a final for each route. That'd take a while, honestly 😂

It seems the manga has just about caught to the most up-to-date LN translations

Huh...
What happened to the Bug Bite on Bakarina's neck AKA
Rufus' Kiss mark

Thanks for the chapter!
Ten to one the MC will still be too dense to realize Gerard's feelings for her even after that kiss. It's hilarious that she fainted after it. XD Seems Gerard and the others realized Sora might've had other intentions then putting MC to sleep but aren't telling to avoid scaring her. In case it's hard to tell but Susanna is Prince Jeffrey's fiancé that MC met the same time as Prince Ian and Selena at the school festival. Also, Jeffrey not interested in being King but due to being a (platonic) bro-con gathers up corrupt nobles and potential trouble makers into his faction so can keep an eye on them, prevent them from harming his brothers through plans, keep them from joining his brothers' factions causing trouble and ruining them with their plots or scapegoating. You know like corrupt noble A gets caught doing something selfish and illegal damaging brother's reputation by being in his faction and likely claim was just following orders and didn't have a choice to refuse.

Btw. in LN it mentions while Susanna is laughing while thinking of MC her eyes are just like those of Jeffrey looking at the paintings and thinking of his brothers. Also, I don't think it's the happy end of Gerard route but complete capture end as she's captured the hearts of all the men and women in the game including the heroine. If it was Gerard route everyone else would be encouraging them and looking on fondly rather than protest, interfere, and complain about Gerard being too close to MC. Wonder how long MC will be in shock and trying to deny reality?

Damn it's hella way too fast paced in the manga that I can't fully enjoying it after reading the LN before ="))
I feel so robbed knowing that GeordoKatarina's moments was rushed in it="))

In LN, the first reason why Geordo went for a kiss so assertively in the first place is because he found out about the hickey that Sora gave her lol Not to mention the fact that she's so happily fine with it and thought that the hickey was because of a bug bite 😂
After the kiss, she thought that it was all a dream yet she is still so flustered by it--knowing that the dream is of her and Geordo kissing 😂 She hasn't saw Geordo for a few days since then (because a lot of people has been burdening all of student council's works on him so that he can't meet with Katarina lol) and when the time Geordo is asking her to meet him, she acts so shy to him that she lets out of the dream that she thought she's having 🤣 And Geordo was grinning wide hearing that, "Oh, a dream? It wasn't exactly a dream though, Katarina. Oh, why don't I remind you now for the second time?'--yes, he kissed her again after that 😂
Poor girl was so flustered and that is the time when the gang broke in and put a 'protect innocent Katarina from evil Geordo' position lol XD

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 I understand what you are trying to say, but while we have been clearly shown that Nicol is sexually attracted to her, her attraction to Maria has always been limited to jokes about how nice she is.

@NinjaGoemon Girl Patch is non-canon, but yeah, all three girls are canonically in love with her. In this respect, the author was at least more honest than the standard author of queerbaiting's titles.

Dex-chan lover
Meh... what is this pointless arc? There was nothing good... and it ended like it never happened...

Hmm I think I read this part in LN before and it seems kinda different??

well now im excited for the next arc!!

Dex-chan lover
Its about damn time.

I felt like prince has been useless lately

Dex-chan lover
There's not enough people talking about how "Lana" has been listening to everything Katarina has been saying during her kidnapping, including encouraging Selina as a fellow fiancé of the princes.

The oldest "in-law" knows all huh.

Users who are viewing this thread