Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

EH EHH EH CHOTTO MATTE

NOOOO EH YESSS I DONT KNOW

I Wanted....bakarina x keith but i guess it isnt possible ..?? This isnt the end right cause i havent see nicole since ch 20 or something i miss him and wtf is that first prince brother-con lol

Oi if there's a next >, does that mean we're gonna get through the other ending for all characters? We can't just drop the 1st prince and microbangs in one chapter :((((99

Dex-chan lover
@Kakachini123 Keith has always been something of a childhood friend here, he never got much of a chance. Although as far as I know, it is one of the most popular male options in the west.

@Heeheeheeheh No, this is a hint that there will be Geordo's arc after that.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, the main appealing thing about this manga was the big ass bi harem so time to take a drink.

Dex-chan lover
😂 he's just trying to confess his love to his fiance and her harem is like
Stop! You've violated the law!

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon The main distinguishing feature, perhaps, but this franchise never tried to be directed at yuri fandom itself. I said this more than once, but people continued to sincerely believe that Maria had a chance.

Well i should have expected it since qll the yuri is just bait, but eh, it's still disappointing

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I never considered any of them "winning", but it was nice to see them all get a piece of the pie. I mean they threw in that "girl's patch" anthology and it's clear they are also in love.

😍 Prince: I love you!
🤪🤪🤪🤪 Mob: COCKBLOOOOOCKKKK!!!

@SuperOniichan IMO Katarina is attracted to Maria in a similar way to how she's attracted to Nicol - that they're both her hypothetical perfect representation of male & female and they can both make her heart skip a beat, whereas the rest of the cast other than her actual fiancé can't. But yeah it is Jeord/Geordo/Gerald/'insert preferred TL for his name here' all the way, the rest have no hope except maybe Sophia in a platonic sense of getting to spend her life with her friend without her dying young this time.

Where is Bakarina's neck hickey done by sora? That was the best part of this arc in the novel ....

Users who are viewing this thread