Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - A sudden incident (1)

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no

One more question, and thanks in advance.

So are Geordo and Maria becoming a thing or do they both still pine for Katarina. (Or maybe they have feelings for Katarina and each other?) I don’t really ship anyone, but it would interesting to see the cast form relationships outside of our protagonist, who doesn’t seem to give a shit who hooks up with who outside of being supportive.

Side note: it’s strange how she still acts like a bystander observing events instead of actually living as Katarina. Another author might do something with this, but it’ll probably never come up in story.

Group Leader
@vannn
No Geordo and Maria are definitely not a thing. Geordo mentioned once in the light novel that he could have fallen for Maria, but since he met Katarina first, he just doesn't see Maria this way. He sees her more like a friend, if not a rival.
Maria is also only interested in Katarina. I don't remember her getting close to Geordo or any other guy from the original harem in any way. However she has moments with her own love interests, though I don't think she is attracted to them.

Regarding relationships not involving Katarina... I can't think of one... Maybe some slight AlanxMary but that's all.

Mom looked like Diavolo in that shot. I was expecting King Crimson to show up.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how Bakarina used to be a Japanese person in her previous life, it's kind of strange she doesn't mind her shoes/boots at all. Japan has the civilised habit of removing outdoor shoes before entering a house. Even though the new world obviously doesn't have such a tradition, Bakarina should still have in the back of her skull a feeling of looking down when entering a residential building. Yet she absolutely does not. As expected of someone with an extremely low IQ.

Fed-Kun's army
after seeing keith's behavior
i just realized
ive been mixing up the spin-off and the original in updates because i was ignoring the title
now im confused with where i got mixed up

Group Leader
@Empiur

Kidnapping cases (including Sora + Geordo's confession) -> Main story
Non kidnapping cases (including Sienna and Noelia) -> Spinoff

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no
Yeahhhh I think its about time to drop this, her stupidity just knows no bounds.
A noblewoman running around the house in muddy shoes, is she a 10 year old?
No, even 10 year olds know better.

Literally everyone likes her romantically, there's gonna be zero substantial romantic progress and you already know it's gonna be a half assed end where she doesn't choose anyone.

I honestly like the spinoff alternative story better.

Group Leader
@Raydnt

Yeah sure, feel free to drop, I don't mind. If you don't like what you read right now, you won't like the coming chapters either. So it's better to drop right now.

I also personally like the spinoff better since Katarina is not dumb in there (or at least way less dumb).

Katarina's stupidity in the main series irks me some time, and plots can be repetitive. But I still like the story and its characters nonetheless, and enjoy reading about whatever happens to them.

I can understand why people would want to drop this, but I will keep reading it.

Noooooo, Keith!!!!! Come back, my cinnamon roll!!!!!!!

Tho I know Katarina will do something reckless (and stupid) to bring him back 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Empiur
I'm the same, been reading the main story and the spin-off at the same time and bit confused with the two.
The only thing I can differentiate is Katarina's Mom design is much hotter in the main story...

Dex-chan lover
Is kidnapping the only way the author knows how to raise the stakes? This is the third in a row like c'mon 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread