Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - A sudden incident (1)

If I remember, this is a new arc
where keith got kidnapped right?? But I didnt know any since I stop read at arc before so either the novel stopped translated/dropped

Dex-chan lover
> Bakarina had so much energy in her life.
She can focus to lovelife and her school life, depit that she focus on farming, chocolate chips and tea...

I don't think Keith got kidnapped.

I am thinking it was either his mother.

On the other hand, Keith seemed to be asking Katarina about her relationship with George (or whatever his name is), maybe the hooded girl is Jeffery's fiancee and she is working with Jeffery to try and get George and Katarina hitched.

@Afirs

Yes, this is kidnapping #3: Keith's shitty brother

@Milkcoffee

The fan TLs probs stopped cause the official ones had caught up, they're several volumes past this now (this is vol 4 and they have 8 volumes out in English now)

T-Thats it? This just seems like a short/side story but nevertheless ty for the translation

Who'se that woman thoo

Yeah I’m pretty sure Keith got kidnapped

Seriously, what’s up with this manga and characters getting kidnapped left and right?

I'm pretty sure the suspicious person was his mother or other family member, and they're trying to ue him for his connection to royalty.

Group Leader
@vannn

Now that Geordo has gotten serious, it is now Keith's turn. This arc is known as the "Keith's kidnapping arc" where Keith is detained by his older brother, and Katarina, Geordo, Maria , Sora and Larna will set out to rescue Keith. This arc will end with Keith kissing Katarina and confessing to her. Katarina will also acquire dark magic after rescuing Keith. Other stuff from this arc: Keith's old family, Katarina shortspan attention which made her forget Geordo's confession once Keith disappeared, the appearance of a dark magic user called Sarah, the appearance of Alexander, a teddy bear which will stay with Maria afterwards. And that's about all I remember.

So to me, this arc may not be light-hearted, but will definitely develop Keith's relationship with Katarina.

Regarding where this story is heading, after this arc, there is the Fortune Lover 2 arc which starts with Katarina working at the Ministry of Magic, and will introduce 2 love interests for Maria and a new love interest for Katarina. The plot is all over the place in this arc, so I am not sure where it is heading. To this date, Katarina still does not feel attracted to anyone in her harem, and there were some stuff which had been reused again, but there were also some sweet moments.

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no

So status quo kept except for Katarina learning dark magic? That’s mildly interesting if the author remembers to do something with it.

Maria gets two love interests
Katarina gets one

So three love interests for Katarina + Maria?

Group Leader
@vannn

Well, most of the Fortune Lover 2 arc is Katarina developing her dark magic and eventually freaking out (like, getting seriously depressed) about becoming Game!Katarina. So I guess her dark magic is what is most developed afterwards, haha. There is also some world building as we get some info about neighbouring countries. And Katarina's new love interest is a prince from a foreign country too.

Yes, three love interests for Katarina + Maria, if you want to group them together. However, Maria's love interests seem to really love Maria, not Katarina. Which is why I consider them exclusively as Maria's love interests.

Yeah, Katarina does not seem interested in anyone so far. Those who got the more development are Geordo and Maria. Others got some moments here and there, but not as much. But there seems to be some development in regards to ships in Volume 10, which came out last month. I haven't personally read it though.

Users who are viewing this thread