Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - A sudden incident (1)

Dex-chan lover
@boyhowdyboy
Actually, this series was supposed to end with Sirius/Raphael Deek (chapter 22). It's precisely because readership was stronger than expected, that we now have 2 drama arcs back-to-back.

In fact, considering the last chapter was named "Everything is finally over", it seems the author was hoping to end it for a second time, but still couldn't.

Power Uploader
so keith's route starts with someone from his past or something? I don't think it's a kidnapping but rather just some twisted plan of our hooded chick to exploit him

Dex-chan lover
So where is this all heading? Are they just going to cycle through the same conflict over and over again? Who, if anyone will win the Bakarina bowl? If anyone can spoil this for me I would appreciate it, if not the story itself then this arc.

Actually, this story was a continuation after Katarina's kidnapping incendent (LN Vol. 3) but the different is was Katarina's younger brother ( Keith Claes) dissapeared without the trace (LN Vol. 4)...

Dont worry, Katarina Claes will become first travel adventure just to save Keith Claes....

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update!!

As for this chapter, these drama arcs aren’t that fun to read. I want more light hearted fun times with the characters and mild conflict at most. This will be the 3rd seemingly darker arc :/

Group Leader
add 1 to the number of times a Claes has been kidnapped

(current 3)

@Aina_mi
the first season of the anime was the first and second volumes.
The previous arc was the 3rd.
This arc is the 4th volume.
5th volume is side stories, some were already shown (not in continuity).
Volumes 6 and 7 were translated to english.
There are 10 volumes currently.

So no.. it isn't ending any time soon (unless it is dropped)

If Keith was a daugther, he'd have knights as bodyguard but he's a son and fluent at magic so... imo that Keith was fake and that sus person wanted to make sure if Katarina had interest on becoming Gio's life partner... is it possible that Keith followed that sus person's plan?

Users who are viewing this thread