Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - The Graduation From the Academy of Magic (4)

Dex-chan lover
my face these days seeing how everything is becoming expensive, while fortune keeps giving me the cold shoulder...
zC0AvpO.png

Dex-chan lover
Waaait a minute, MC is not really been isekaied but in coma listening to her friend talking about otome-games?.. a bit depressing

Waaait a minute, MC is not really been isekaied but in coma listening to her friend talking about otome-games?.. a bit depressing
Well, it seems much more interesting, but more depressing as well, I agree)
If I'm not mistaken, FL died, and A-chan dying asked to be reborn with FL, she is Sofia now. But, yeah, FL 100% died, it's strange BTW that only A-chan is shown always, like she has a loving family WTF

Dex-chan lover
No, I think she's really dead. People who report what happened while praying to the dead is not that unusual in Japan. The reports are usually made in front of a picture of the deceased, or in front of their tomb/ashes. Sometimes it's done where the person died.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
this just keeps getting more and more boring and filler filled(lol)
dropping
Yeah, except it isn't filler. That's pretty much exactly what happened in the LN.
No. having read all of the LN's, she's DEFINITELY dead (in Japan) and isekai'd as Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
"Came into my room alone? Guess I'm allowed to sexually assault you!"

Like I get the point of the girl needing more awareness, but since when is it okay for men to just go cave-man mode on her?
People often complain about wimpy clueless male MCs, but then on the alternate end of the spectrum you have the creepy male romance options for the female MC.

Dex-chan lover
"Came into my room alone? Guess I'm allowed to sexually assault you!"

Like I get the point of the girl needing more awareness, but since when is it okay for men to just go cave-man mode on her?
People often complain about wimpy clueless male MCs, but then on the alternate end of the spectrum you have the creepy male romance options for the female MC.
Who's also her brother, also yeah it was pretty sexual assaulty.

Dex-chan lover
If Mary wants to give in to her instincts and jump Katarina, I'd fully support that at this point. Its the only way that hyper-dense woman is going to figure out same-sex relationships can exist.

I will be sticking with this until the end but she really needs to figure out how many people are in love and soon

Dex-chan lover
Having read the LN
Welp sadly to say...there's not much progression going on later parts. Goes to work in magic ministry (forgot) new characters introduced, all fall into her harem of men and women...repeat...again and again.

It started out strong until the school festival arc, but gets boring the further it goes. Might still be a good read but don't expect anything big to happen in term of relationship story sadly (Gerald pretty much overshadowed)

Users who are viewing this thread