Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Aiming for a Bro…

Dex-chan lover
I love how every moment of Katarina eating is an unabashed NOM!

Group Leader
Definitely feels like Gerald is way out of character, but just goes to show how strong Bakarina's reality warping powers are.

It does make this story seem like it'll be more boring though.

Group Leader
this is like. condensed/sped up otome isekai. feels really off. where are the confrontation scenes?! the stupid accusers?! the white lotus thots?!

Gerald seems super ooc for sure. but to me, everything feels off lmao.

from the start, I wasn't a fan of the spin off. the art is really cute at least

You have to wonder, just how big was her harem in Japan? Because Bakarina would have had all of elementary school & middle school to start raising flags, unlike the more sheltered upbringing of a noblewoman who only interacts with children her own age at parties.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little sad we don't get more of a mean prince this time around, maybe all the others will be colder to Bakarina then? I just want to see these characters warm up more slowly than as kids, I can see how the prince would because legit she's acting different than usual, and that doesn't make sense when you're attached to someone all those years, but the rest don't really have that excuse.

Never thought to see an alternative story. I can't wait to see how she would interact with the other characters since she was a true villainess prior to the head injury accident. I do hope that she gets to end up with Gerald and that although I lover her idiocy, that her character has something more compared to the original one.

In this route, he keep her as a shield. While in the truth route, he keep her bcos he likes her😂

I LOVE THIS SETTING!!!!!!!! i love the fact that he's actually sadistic here!!!!!!!! geokata for life!!!!!

whatever route you're taking katarina you'll still make ppl notice you 😌✨

Dex-chan lover
A setting where everybody is as fucked up and evil as she originally thought. While I love the original setting to death and wouldn't change it, this is an interesting ride

Users who are viewing this thread