Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Duel

Group Leader
@thoughtsmachine
Thanks a lot! I can understand people would prefer "Gerald", "Jeord" or maybe another one? (I think his name has too many spellings!). However I discovered Bakarina with the anime so "Geordo" was my first exposure to the name. I'm more used to it, no matter how weird it sounds. I hope it won't bother too many people.

On a side note, I hope Geran-sensei name is not spelled "Guerlain".

huh, aint that ursch from the villainess wants to marry a commoner?????÷*÷,#*$,#?÷?÷?","*$*÷>

A lot more entertaining than the original where everyone loved her immediately.

Contributor
This version of Bakarina puts the Rina in Bakarina. She's got a better head on her shoulders somehow. I kinda dig it. She comes off as more ditzy that dumb.

Ezk

Bakarina is not that baka in this one, i really liked how she handled the apology to Keith.

Thank you so much!

Hopefully, this alternative story ends differently. She's more levelheaded or less of a baka. Can't wait for more.

Sensei reminds me of the original timeline / described story with the Mob character [Shop character] called Ursch-Kun from "The Villainess wants to marry a commoner"... Now I want to re-read that story.

@lesboamirite lol I literally just noticed your comment after I posted that ^

Dex-chan lover
> Both the sensei and the prince wants to looks so cool in front of the girls or Bakarina in their swordmanship skill.
But, today, the swordmanship skill was an act that can lead you to jail. But there were somethings that will look you so cool.
Lets compare...

Comparison starts here: You want to look so cool? then
Medieval Age <=> Modern Age
1. Swordmanship skill <=> PUBG or Counterstrike Skill
2. long hair <=> Your favorite cosplay character which is long hair like Sephiroth
3. armor <=> just wear an e-sport team t-shirt with team logo
4. always serious <=> eyebrows are crossing to each other seriously tracking the enemies on the crosss hair
5. be gentleman <=> just send the most wonderful gentlemanly Giphy image
6. take the spotlight in the middle of woman's groups chitchatting <=> be a poser, let your display picture like a true fashion model, just show your abs
7. stare intensely to the womans eyes and let it be sparkling to attract attention <=> Just show your liquid cooling RGB desktop machine, and the AMD Ryzen Threadripper sticker in the back of your phone
8. Throws sarcasm to each other to let the woman decides who's the manly between the two of you <=> Send or spam the contender a meme
9. Physically fit like a true white prince <=> just show your newly purchased stunning so whitey running shoes even though your not really that exercising
10. Sipping a fine wine to have a good night sleep like a true prince <=> show you Refrigerator full of Energy Drink to stay alive the whole night due to online competitiveness

Fed-Kun's army
Teacher is so shady but idk why i like this shady teacher 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the update. Wasn't sensei's intro quite shady if I remember it right? I'm just surprised at how genuinely serious he's actually training Bakarina AND even helped defend her (well, there are benefits in getting the good side of our main cast who are all high ranking nobles)

Why is it so interesting to not only watch her build a life from the ground up in the other series but now also fix a life with so many faults while employing basically the same methods

Thanks for translating, this is great. I'm surprised that the teacher was so invested in protecting her, and that he's seriously teaching her. It's funny how into Katarina the prince is getting, but she is ridiculously endearing.

It interesting since she has to work harder here than in the original for their trust. In this story, not only are they adult but the real Katherina has done some bad things already. The original is clearly easy mode since the casts are more trusting as children.

Mhmmm I am liking this OC Sensei dude... he’s suspicious AF and I like how he opened his eyes when talking to Geordo haha

Users who are viewing this thread