Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
@herShie_4ever Also because aside from being a brat, she actually hadn't done anything at that young age. No bullying, no serious harrassment, Keith wasn't in the family yet so no neglect, and so on.

The relationship with Gerald was new enough that the slate could already be wiped clean. Everyone else she literally hadn't met before she changed personalities.

Dex-chan lover
Geran looks a lot like Ursch from villianess wants to marry a commoner. Well they have the same vibe anyways, crossover?

I really hope Katarina has amazing talent with the sword since she's lacking in magic, it'd be nice if she wasn't totally helpless

Double-page supporter
hehehe i'm loving this Hard Mode a lot!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you!! 💖✨

Power Uploader
Ooooh, these two chapters was really exciting, I can't wait for the next one!!!

@JWChibi Did she have a talent for wielding a sword in the original? Her upper body strength there was pretty decent because she'd been farming and tree-climbing from a young age; here she's likely weaker, and she's starting her training years later, so it's hard to see her getting up to par with the prince any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Otome target: exist
Magic Pharmacy teacher who is side character: I like him more.

Yeah, I understand the MC from isekai want to marry the commoner. SIDE CHARACTERS SOMETIMES JUST BETTER.

Game Theory time: Geran is just Ursch who has now became an adult and teaching magic at the academy that he and Isabella went to.

Also I'm glad that Katarina got to see how strong Gerald is so she knows what she should expect if she ever has to face against him. I'm hoping for a duel between her and Gerald tbh. Still, wtf is with Gerald, let the girl have her sword lessons, damn it.

Fed-Kun's army
echoing what everyone else is saying about sensei and ursch!!! is he gonna be in the harem too this time...? it's fine if he's not, i like him tho even tho he seems sketchy a bit lol

the prince is very much captivated by his fiancee now hahaha he doesn't even know it

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread