Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Group Leader
hard mode except the main conflict is solved in a few chapters because mc did/said a nice thing ONCE

at this point i dont even care that it's somewhat similar to the original because it's hard to deviate characters and settings too much but i'm just enjoying bakarina and her journey again

airhead villainess kills her destruction flag with a unique air and proceeds to set all the pieces for either a civil war or becoming the queen

this spinoff is basically a rehash of the original bakarina, but with some minor plot points changed to move things from her childhood to her teenage years. still, reading about Bakarina's escapades is enjoyable as ever!

the spinoff is great!! i think i may like it better than the og because bakarina now have to correct her mistakes and bad reputation

Dex-chan lover
I like this spinoff better because unlike the original, not everyone is in love with her
Literally everyone liked her romantically which I found annoying, but here it seems she will only romantically get involved with Gerald and friends with everyone else.

While I like the stories, original and spin off, I'm kind of disappointed they just brush over years and years of original Katarina's personality and overwrite her with Bakarina's. It would be more interesting to see a mix between the two and it will actually make the spin off a real treat.

I feel like this will become a blood bath like the original story where everyone will try to outsmart the other party again.
Except there is no truce between the boys and the girls anymore.

The story became even more unpredictable with how the circumstances are set.
Which makes it more interesting how the other characters will begin their approach...
Unlike the past story where everyone already knew they are head over heels for her and understood that she's a super charm magnet.

@Esasaeriri yeah: Original villainess acts 2nd rate (by the bertia scale), but still shows promise. It would be really great if bakarina didnt comoletely kilk the original when she took over. Better yet, Id like a spin off where the original villainess personality survives, but is confronted with the truth. S tier villainess types like Mia Tearmoon from Tearmoon empire story come to mind. There was also that top tier villainess who didn't get a do over from the "forced to marry the tosd of the swamp" light novel.

Sienna is such
a sweetheart! Glad she could find redemption in this version of the story too, not just Bakarina <3

Double-page supporter
Why does this exist?
It's straight up worse than the original story, which already wasn't that good.

I liked the original Bakarina, but when it came to Keith... It just felt so inconsiderate. Like she ignores years of abuse and bullying and tries to make amends with him. :/

@06790679 Remember that bakarina isnt really bakarina because she got reincarnated and she is trying to avoid her doom. She is under pressure. Also you can tell she is apprehensive about it and also knows that her apology won't justify her actions, and she is also really airheaded so don't expect her to think that deep.

Users who are viewing this thread