Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

THE TEARS THAT I'VE BEEN HOLD FOR A LONG TIME HAS FLOWN AAAAHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH LET MEE SEEEE THE NEXT EPISODE DAMN IT!!!!!!

You can buy the novel at google play books, I bought it to support the author
It's in vol. 4.

Okay, so I didn't expect the twist at all and now that I've reread, it's actually suggested in chapter 6. Damn. Just well done all around.

I do really like this manga, but dont know why from right after she turn 15yo for some reason i had feels Katarina makes me resembling with Vivio from Mahou shoujo Nanoha

i never realized that until the gender bender but isn't nicole-chan just too hot and cute and the most prettiest of them all ?

Aggregator gang
Wow, otome game is brutal isn't it, the rival character almost always end up murdered, exiled, jailed etc... woman really are scary...

@humbleoverlord
Because in that setting, the rival character makes the protagonist's life hell for god knows how many years and sometimes even tries to outright kill her.

Yes, women are scary.

Oh my god! I love it so much! It isn't a carbon copy of everything else, and I can't wait to see more!

Dex-chan lover
I went in thinking it was going to be stupid and generic. I come out invested in the story and how it'll play out.

I have been having a blast reading this. Probably because it shattered my expectations completely.
It has been very heartwarming and hilarious, yet the story progresses a little too fast for my liking. Wish there was more attention to the magic system.

Users who are viewing this thread