Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

when i read the source material i was surprised to find that maria is a tragic character as well she destroyed her family with her magic.(in a way) the devs are the true villains here

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

feels like the story is only a few chapters from wrapping up, will be excited to see how it ends but sad as well.

I'll be honest. I didn't think I would get so much into this story and it kinda has been a "gateway drug" to other otome isekais for me :p

Wonder when the next update is coming...I want my fix of it. XD

Dex-chan lover
will the manga continue to the next arc ? or thet ended it right to this point. because i look at the raw and somehow they look like ending the manga.... or maybe they might take some break?

The novel ended at the end of the sequel part, where Katarina realizes this is her "life" now and that the game had nothing to tie in with her actions due to them being so different, but it pretty much ends just like this manga with the same conventional stands for every character like her having a husband and confirming it and all that.
So to be quite honest if the manga ended at this, it would be fine, even with the "sequel" coming out to make for the next arc.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread