Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Dex-chan lover
This is the best isekai, can't wait to see it animated!!!
By the way, for a fansub called procrastination, you guys don't seen to take any breaks lol

Contributor
Bakarina Archievement : Tomboyish Heroine, Obviously Flag Ignorer, Clueless Queen, Denser than Black Hole, Dumb as F, The Conqueror, Yuri Holder.

t

>Harem tag
I think I know where this will go...

Contributor
At this rate, I guess they'll introduce Nico to the harem next chapter and then be done with everything that happened before the school arc. I'm kind of sad, because I quite liked the buildup chapters before they got into the thick of things, but this is a pretty good adaptation if the purpose is to get people to read the light novel

Contributor
One more chapter until we caught up.

@Ceiye I think they skipped over the parts in the web novel where we see the other character's POV. We might get to see it all happen later.

Fed-Kun's army
If you haven't read the translated novel already, I would highly recommend it. Lots of extra events events and other characters perspectives.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the comment section doesn't get filled with spoilers from the LN, I'm pretty sure there are MANY pages to discuss it already and this is the worst one to do so

I think we will be having mini-side chapters soon :) (and no i will not spoil anything)

MD@Home
This is easily in the Top 3 of my most anticipated titles on my Reading List. Thank you, procrastination team, for updating this so quickly!

Contributor
And we almost caught to the raws....
NOOO!!!! MY DAILY DOSAGE OF BAKARINA!!!
I cant afford to read 1 chapter per month

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation procrastination team, but now, not due to any fault of your own but because a month between each chapter is simply too much, I must leave and go read the novel.
Be well, see your work next month.

Everyone! Go and read the novel, you won't be dissapointed. You will, however, get starved for more.

Dex-chan lover
So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause she is raising love flags to anyone out here

Dex-chan lover
It's monthly and I need this shit like drugs, what a combo. Thanks procrastination scans.

Contributor
For those of you who can't wait for the next chapter, you can find the novelupdates page here!
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
And thank you for catching up to the raws! You guys are amazing! (now you can procrastinate for a month)

Users who are viewing this thread