Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

I want more chapters please make the translations faster <3 and also hoping you give this manga a proper ending unlike the LN version still waiting for update.

This manga is hilarious I can't stop laughing ? katarina doesn't realize she is the main heroine now

IF ANY BBGIRLS KNOW OF ANY OTHER HEART WRENCHING SWEETNESS DOSE OF LOVECOM LIKE THIS (MORE FEMALE PAIRING THO yet not full yuri) pls let your girl know~

One day there will be a massive food drought. Then Katarina will have the last laugh

Fed-Kun's army
This is... pretty boring.

There's no tension.
The story started out with the protagonist wanting to avoid getting a bad end, but the problem is that she's already done it.

She managed to effortlessly change her relations with the entire cast, and that, without needing the slightest bit of character development.

The author could've just introduced a higher force who's actively trying to make the events from the story reflect what happens in the game.
Or he could've given Katarina a flaw that she would have to overcome in order to achieve her goal.
Anything that would've challenged the main character.

It's quite frustrating, the only thing preventing her to realize that it's nearly impossible for her right now to reach a dead end is her own denseness.

Additionally, the cast has neither interesting personalities, motivations(aside from the romance subplot), nor problems to overcome.

This look like a bad slice of life show.

I'll stick around to see if it gets better but I'm not optimist.

Wait, isn't there another manga with almost the same premise, but it turned into chocolate?

Aggregator gang
i do have to agree is 1 major downside of this is the MC 's dense and air head are unlimited even for Slice of life and romcom

Wow saying the MC is dense would be an understatement that she's seducing every character left and right.
She is so busy worrying about avoiding the bad ending, that before she knows it she's gonna get the Everybody loves Katarina ending. lol

ADORABLE.

@Asta
Dude... Look at the tags, what did you expect? it is just some goofy fun with a dense MC. And, although there are plot holes, the character development is present, you just don't like. Which is okay. It is not made for everyone, but having it not fall into your taste, doesn't mean it is bad. And vice-versa.

Contributor
Really calling her a black hole isn't just a statement about her attractiveness. But then again we really need the other pov chapters for the rest of the cast.

Dex-chan lover
Started reading this. Funny. I don't think she realizes she's setting herself on the reverse harem route she spoke of. And setting all kinds of yuri flags too, even with the heroine. XD

Dex-chan lover
Am I reading too much into this... Or did Maria's mother seems... strange? She didn't look like a mother who was glad her daughter had friends.

Am I reading too much into this... Or did Maria's mother seems... strange? She didn't look like a mother who was glad her daughter had friends.

You didn't.

R14.jpg
R18.jpg

It is possible that Katarina hasn't played the game's secret or unused routes...

Regarding Maria's mother, we get her point of view in the light novel. The translation of that can be read here: https://omegaharem.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/destruction-flag-otome-chapter-27/.
the TL;DR version of it is that since Maria was born with magic, something which is almost exclusive to nobles, murmurs arose in the village that her mother had been cheating on her husband with a noble. This escalated to the point where her husband would spend less and less time at home, effectively abandoning the family. As a result, the mother started to feel disdain towards Maria for having been born, even though she realizes that it's not something Maria could have prevented. Because of this conflict of emotions inside of her, she stopped looking her daughter in the eyes, fearing the possibility that Maria might hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
@MarceloYuri

"Dude... Look at the tags, what did you expect? "
Nothing. The tags are mostly irrelevant.
What do matter, however, is the author skill!.
Even a harem-isekai would be a pleasure to read if it were to be handled by the likes of Togashi.
I came to this manga with no expectations and I ended up sightly disappointed.

" And, although there are plot holes, the character development is present, you just don't like. Which is okay. "

Character development for Katarina ? Where ?
Even for the side characters, their problems are solved right after they're introduced which make it hard for the reader to be emotionally invested in what happens.

"It is not made for everyone, but having it not fall into your taste, doesn't mean it is bad. And vice-versa"

That's flat out wrong.
All of the thing I mentioned could be integrated in the story without changing the chill, slice of life aspect of the series.
My problem with this manga isn't what it's trying to do, but it's execution, which is why I said : "This look like a bad slice of life show."

It's fine if you disagree with me, but dismissing what I said by saying it's just not up my alley, even though I did point out the manga's shortcomings as my reason, is quite weird.

Users who are viewing this thread