Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaa shits getting animated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVgALBz6s4
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh. My. God. An anime on the way!!!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-19/my-next-life-as-a-villainess-all-routes-lead-to-doom-light-novels-get-anime/.138368

*Note: Bakarina is not an alternative name, don't readd it.

is there a reason for this? bakarina in google search points to the light novel as first result, its really commonly known as bakarina, especially since its actual title is so long

it doesnt matter that the name isnt official, the entire reason for allowing multiple titles in the first place is so that people can easily query for it

dont see the 'title' attribute as unique identifier, they are merely query tags for search purpose

right now searching for "bakarina" in mangadex doesnt show this manga despite it commonly known as, functionality > "right-ness"

there are many other manga here that add their common name, e.g. "sword shisho"

Just read chapter 13 raw, I really wish I can read japanese though, hahaha, well waiting it to be translated here, also can't wait to see "Bakarina" in action, I hope I can watch the anime and I am really having high hopes at least to make it as detailed as the light novel <3

I always mixed this up with other otome villainess reincarnation light novel somehow. I know the other novel already ended when this is still going strong though. Both story have almost similar storyline except this have mixed gender harem while the other doesn't.

I LIKE HOW THIS MANGA NOT MAJOR FOCUS IS THE STORY WHICH IS GOOD TOO BUT WHAT SHINE IS BAKARINAS PERSONALITY!
IT CARRIES RHE WHOL SHOW!

TIS LIKE HOW WESTERN COMEDIES ARE NOT THE STORY BUT THE CHARACTER FOCAL POINT AND EVERYTHING IS JUTS COMPOMNENT

Dex-chan lover
I swear if Maria just comes out and says she felt bullied... because of how dense Katarina is, I'll riot.

Can't wait for the anime. I read the novel and cried laughing. ? Sadly the novel wasn't translated finish.

Users who are viewing this thread