Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

@ch0si

There are lots of other villainess manga, but the one I can think of being the most similar to this in that the MC kept the harem characters around would be Observation Record of a Self-Proclaimed Vilainess. Is that the one you're thinking of?

Group Leader
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCKING CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @eustacescrubb
NEXT CHAP PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Katarina is so dense it's really amazing smh...

So who out of all the characters do you guys ship our annoyingly dense MC with?

Best otome game setting manga I have read so far (also the only one that has progressed so close to the ending). Though, it seems it will be short lived, I really enjoyed this.

Although, perhaps it wont end. Maybe we can keep going and see what becomes of her future self. Either way, I can't wait to see her confused reactions next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
While thinking about this, and reading the manga with slow-sama, I was wondering if a crossover could ever be possible, considering: 1) They are both villain characters that are trying to avoid their bad end. 2) They are both nobles. 3) They are both students in a magic school. ^.- 4) they are both isekai'd people that got reincarnated in a game they were playing. 5) They're likely japanese? They could talk about their past life and how they ended up there to each other. :p 6) The peanut gallery from both sides could interact or at least react to this. ^.-

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 they are indeed similar, and i find both of them to be pretty enjoyable.
the problem is that both of them know the original events that "should" happen.
if they were to meet while still inside the game timeline both of them would realise fairly quickly than the other is acting strange.
they are both doing actions almost the opposite of what the original character did after all.
the best time to make a crossover might be after they finish school and by that point anything can happen....
you could also slap in "Botsuraku Youtei Nanode" if you want to for shits and giggles, it's like piggy duke except the MC actually knows how to go on a diet :p

Supporter
Don't know if the manga will change or something but if it follows the web novel, it will get really boring in 1-2 arcs

Users who are viewing this thread