Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

i dont recommend reading the web novel. Its boring as shit and it gets awful after vol2. I hope the manga stays good.
wn is 3/10 but the manga is 9.5/10

@phil777 Could you tell me the title of this other manga you mentioned with a "slow-sama" that is similiar to this one?
@Goldenzeal You seem to know the title he's talking about, so if you could mention it please?

[ul][/ul] Bakarina[ul][/ul] Destruction Flag Noble Girl Villainess Destruction Flag Otome[ul][/ul] I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags... [ul][/ul]My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! [ul][/ul]乙女ゲームの破滅フラグしかない悪役令嬢に転生してしまった...

Which is the best alternate Title. I take Bakarina

Dex-chan lover
@Dragen Here it is: https://mangadex.org/title/24206/buta-koushaku-ni-tensei-shitakara-kondo-wa-kimi-ni-suki-to-iitai

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a great ball of fun but she's so dense and the amount of self confidence she has in her clearly wrong assumptions is hilarious. Can't wait for next chap

Dex-chan lover
As i read first volume of novel, I found that manga conveys story as well as characters feelings great and would be somehow better (I noticed few distracting bad writing habits of author) then novel, but each chapter of novel is supplemented with different PoV part that explains each character motivation and actions to greater extent. Those "subchapters" worth the read, while main story fits well with manga.
I imagine it would be hard to translate PoV moments into manga as it is same scenes and situations but from different characters perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna bet it's the student council president, he's too nice to exist in an otome game without being romanceable.

Dex-chan lover
I find it pretty incredible how they got so much across in 15 chapters, unlike some other isekais...

Users who are viewing this thread