Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

a highly problematic story that should serve as a cautionary tale for stage type world building
first, why everyone refer to as sama, surely someone higher ranked, also, why is everyone so dumb, I mean they're about 10 not retarded, also nicole is a girl's name, katarina Russian and they're Euro-ambiance, Keith is too modern
I highly doubt that tiny girl is strong enough to ax door down in 1 blow when I, a strapping, 6'3" sophont albeit much taller than I am wide and thud proportionally weaker much like my fish namesake have to flop several times at least to break the door and even then not even cleanly all fallen down just sort of split from the hatchet specifially designed for wood chopping not like that battle axe of claes
how is everyone visiting each other and leaving for the night when there's only these damn horses to travel... are their noble estates like 3 feet squared each?
there is also 0 sign keith love nicole I mean not even some thing to comedically misinterpret as per usual this is just dumb now

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, secret route is a katarina route and it ends with a reverse harem + yuri

Dex-chan lover
@pacificsaury Everyone are actually smarter then they should be (except Katarina, but it's special case).
Non-japaneze names are generally weak point for japaneze authors, but this time I care do disagree since all names are european (you do remember that Russia is european country, right?).
Nicol (also it's "Nikoru" here) is originally greek name became effeminate in France , Katarina can be swedish, serb or russian, Keith is scottish.
Exaggerated axe was clearly for comedic purposes and except for shining referencing there is no real need to show more then single strike. Travelling time means they just probably live short travelling distance from capital as they are all high-ranking nobles and either way it's not like they live in empire size country.
Keith-Nicol ship is just Katarina thing since Nicol's character profile states he is charming for both guys and girls alike. You might think it's shallow character description, but it's kinda fitting to otome-game (as well as shalow world-building).

Dex-chan lover
You will find it why this MC is known as "Bakarina"

In fact, she's almost as dumb as Yoshiko from Aho-girl. This MCs only saving grace is that she does no need to be locked in jail to survive life, she has servants for that.

I love this manga. Maybe a little too much.
I'm really looking forward to the anime too. Hopefully we get some awesome merch!

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun That is untrue. While it's more then justified to call her Bakarina, her cognitive functions are pretty decent. She just isn't aware of herself at all (wich is wierd, because her primary motivation is to save hersel) and often dozes off while conversing causing her to miss crucial information.
Her entourage is at fault too: after some time they became aware she is easily distracted, but never try to speak up to her directly. She is entirely capable to understand others as long as she is forced to actually listen.

For some reason, and I think someone already said this too, this give me a vibe of...
School Days

I do hope not tho.

Ok! That was a huge surprise 😱😱😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔! And now, what's going to happen? Oh my, 🤦😯!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not really surprised by who it was. Would've been surprising if it was some totally new character we had never seen before.

Eh, the whole "I wasn't spoiled on the mystery character!" then "Oh wait, yes I was" was kinda lame.

Bakarina is so dense that she has her own event horizon. Run away before you get sucked into her orbit!

Group Leader
Bakarina is so adorable. I think this might just be the only harem novel in which I think all the harem members are justified in falling in love with the same person.

Users who are viewing this thread