Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga

Can anyone spoilers me if the MC will do something or he will just stay as a background character?

I kinda hope the MC stays as like background character to the love story. I've been really hoping for a manga like that where it follows the MC and the whole romance part happens around them but they aren't apart of it. I just seems like it would make for an interesting storyline

I'd like to see the MC stay as a background character to the romance as well. I think it would be a refreshing change to the usual storylines.

Group Leader
would be interesting if he continued to stay being one of those background/supporting characters to a romance but not having anything to do with it himself
it'd be a nice break from those where they're actually part of one for a change

So I know that isekai-ing males into these female targetted otome games has been around for a while now. And I know they probably won't usurp the popularity of villainess isekais because being isekai'd into a villainess story is the easiest way to cause conflict and a great problem to overcome, since it'd be the BIGGEST problem to overcome. But these...putting a male into these stories to totally shake the cliché otome world with his modern capabilities - is this going to become the new villainess isekai? Villainess isekais are pretty good, and this doesn't hold a candle to it...but it feels like these are springing up more and more.

Fed-Kun's army
@RubyG8396 And this is a good thing.

I would advice you read Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite, it's the best amongs them so far. It starts a little darker than its peers but yet similar and slowly turns into fire emblem. A great read.

I'm legitimately stumped as to why this has such a high rating. It has such writing as:

1. Ignoring the feudal setting to such an extent I wonder why they even bothered. Random commoners don't just insult nobles in public and get congratulated for it, even if he was right.
2. Using adult arguments to try to convince a little girl she was wrong, rather than using child logic.
3. Having a nobleborn girl say the King shouldn't start an unjust war, when the entire foundation of noble society was built to make sure no one thought that way.

That's the most egregious examples in the first chapter, though if I gave it some thought I'm sure I could find more. There's other, better things to spend your time on than this.

@thegiantpossum

Looking at the clothing and architecture, this setting isn't feudal. It looks to be around 18th century, in the middle of the industrial revolution if not post industrial. Most countries would have constitutions and liberal laws at this point even if the aristocrats still held power.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty sweet

Feels like thr sorry won't have any kind of generic villainess progress so it's just gonna be a fun cute Fluff manga

I'm a dumbass with complicated stuff like feudal system or whatever it is, i just want to inject some sugar right into my vein here.

Aggregator gang
Hmm, im confused about the romance tag... So is it his romance with someone or is it her romance with the prince since she is so fond of him, and its just from his perspective?

well this is quite a refreshing read. ignore the comments complaining about feudal systems lmao, it has magic in it what do u expect from a fictional world? comapare it to ours? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread