Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga

Contributor
And another otome game with the same plot, i lost the count, ok follow and see. 🤣

"He doesn't care and just wants to be a gardener." this quote gives the same energy as "pengiun says fuck physics starts flying"

hope it's gonna be a brother/sister relationship instead of another stupid manga that has nobles marrying commoners

I hope it stays a brother/sister relationship and he helps her attain her love or something. I don't want the two to get together.

@pockettrash Ah, thank you very much! I searched up the name last time and couldn't find any forums or links to the raws or novel. Again, thanks and have a great and safe day!

I'm starting off with a positive impression simply because the villainess character is the actual villainess. Having them replaced by a different person all the time gets boring.

I like this, and i think it will be interesting that this is have love triangle like the prince like the villain but the villain like the Gardener, but well i want her ended up with the prince

I juuust hope it won’t get into harem
Im having troubles when mc in these genres just went off to create their own harems without even “expecting” to 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread