Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Mystery of the Transforming High Schooler - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus There is a difference between not following a random law of physics to make your setting work with a classic trope like Kaiju and being an absurdist manga, using your logic the ML could turn into a rapist tentacle monster with everyone acting like he was that from the beginning and it would be perfectly fine.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe her make up is like a child's safety blanket or Dumbo's magic feather: psychological dependence on an object to help regulate complex

she is king kong, she's got banana earrings, without the makeup it reveals her "ugly" true self, "ugly" girls are sometimes portrayed as gorilla-like in anime, thus the gorilla proclivities without her makeup because it's zoop a doo wacky

I hope I have explained the joke enough

Dex-chan lover
So.. She doesn't look like a gorilla behind that make up, she just partially transforms to king kong when her make up wears off?
Full transformation, when? lol.

Group Leader
I want to bet she has magical SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED make-up that makes her look like her idealized self, but if not she turns into king-Kong like MC does a Kaju.

That, or Franken Fran has her hands in this universe as well...
you do not say that to Rairi.

Users who are viewing this thread