Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

Dex-chan lover
It's all fun and games until they invade you and **nicize your culture. Then, they stay long enough that they start calling your land their land, and that you are part of their territory but you are still from an "inferior region" and that your ancestors "willingly" convert to their "superior" culture. I don't support racism nor nationalism in its modern sense, but I do get where their sentimentality about races come from.

Dex-chan lover
Nice this is finally getting a translation. I absolutely love the facial expressions in this manga.

Aggregator gang
Is he really a pure human? With what happen to his neck I really doubt it.

I for one am fine to see the destruction of human species if it means nothing but better shit, like come on, I want pointy ears, ride space ships, and not die of cancer, so why the fuck not? Earth can do better without us anyways.

Aggregator gang
are we sure he a human, whit that neck and fire resistance body?

Double-page supporter
Destroy humankind with mating all of them and make mixing species, so there are outnumbered and human goes extinct, well count me in then.

in the words of the wise sage, Will Smith.
"ooh, that's hot".

Double-page supporter
Gotta say, the author handles Gen's racism much more to my liking than i initially thought. Heck, the comedy consistency with the twisted neck is thumbs-up worthy too, lol. 😁

@Jumboshrimp98, i have to disagree. I don't get an impression of a loose woman from Milica, just a desperate girl hungry for a real relationship. Also, i'm pretty sure the author had implied enough that the reasoning behind her being easily fallen in love and that she keep changing partners is not because she's a maniac, but because none of her relationships prior works out due to her unique constitution.

Dex-chan lover
@Dvalkerz I swear I've read at leat 2 sci-fi's with that premise of "fuck humans out of the gene pool". Can remember the names of them tho.

On topic : this has everything I want in an ecchi: interesting premise, sexy girls and fanservice, decent comedy and chemistry, great art, and naked bodies. Top tier hard follow. Thank God that a new chapter of 2.5D seduction and this came out the same day.

Wait until MC turns into a girl buy alien technology and make his friend confuse as fuck!

Users who are viewing this thread