Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

Fed-Kun's army
this needs an anime fast! 1st chapter and it's already a high quality story :)

Dex-chan lover
oh this is great, hope the mc eventually figures out that there isn't any meaning in genetic purity and the way to preserve human culture is to teach it to the children and actively engage in it...

side note: mc falls into that usual racist logic problem where he defines his culture on some physical or genetic trait which includes so many different actual cultures and ethnic groups that the "culture" he's talking about has no actual meaning.

Fed-Kun's army
I was fully prepared for a shit storm in the comments to this. Thankfully it hasn't been too bad so far, so can we all just enjoy some anime titties and continue to keep it civil.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh...Japan and blood purity(he'll submit one way or another). Smh.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak

Agree on that, I feel the friend character would be a better MC than this guy who is likely going to spend a vast majority of the this series as a semi-perma-grumpy-tsun-like existence (unless of course he's busy obsessing/proclaiming over the token traditional human female class-rep(?), if there will even be of this archetype). This is kind of like taking that MC guy from Seiton and placing him here except of animals, there be hot aliens instead...

Aggregator gang
If this was a hentai that friend will be a NTR character for sure....

@roata11 probably he have learned some black magic (witchcraft), since he can still alife with that broken neck and having body that have a high resistance to fire...

Almost dropped it because of the neck thing. ouch.
glad i didn't. but still. ouch.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real here 50% birth rate of pure humans are quite scary I doubt any politicians are keeping quite about this.

@Meridis I think the difference here is their not a race their a difference species I mean this is one of the reasons why neanderthal went extinct cause they fked around with Homo sapiens. and this Species evolved to mate with other species which grantee their genes are dominant give it a couple of generation and the genetic code for humans will be less than 20% and our genes will be similar genes as that fire alien(the one that burning girl had) where even a tiny amount of genetic code can still manifest though I think it will just be bad for them cause similar to how certain Europeans can have higher risk of disorder thanks to having neanderthal genes maybe we'd give this elf aliens some Diabetes or something that's the only human trait they will ever have or Cancer lol.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 . agree . 50% for me was already threat for humanity ............. that was for me though .
few human will not keeping quiet about this . probably i too will join few radical faction .
honestly . using lies , propaganda and violence was never bad option for me

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit when i thought this would be cliché troupe, it got hot, literally 🤣

Group Leader
@moel well she got real hot HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH But still Seems something I would like to read and how is that Vulgar YOU FUCKING DAMN ALIEN QUEEN HUH HOW IS THAT VULGAR ITS FUCKING lSWEET WITH EXTREME LEVELS OF SWEETNESS

Contributor
The infirmary part was creepy with his neck like that.

Oh well, at least main girl is nice, she will have a hard time to fight the others THOTS.

Users who are viewing this thread