Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

Dex-chan lover
Rotated neck and no burn scars? I bet he's actually a mixed too. The author trying to play it as the usual comedy trope just to bamboozle us later on. His ancestors probably already mingle with aliens before it's cool.

Dex-chan lover
Followed, but the sake of Pete's please don't fucking axe this one like the rests.

50% of births are mixed? so the birth rate doubled because of the invasion?

Doesn't seem that bad to me since the aliens managed to solve the problem of famine, pollution and scarcity and inceldom 👽.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK U SO MUCH for picking this up, Will you continue it ?

Aggregator gang
Really good premise. Basically it's asking if purity of a race is worth preserving and at what cost? This series has gone off to a great start.

Dex-chan lover
wow this is just pure garbage, they try to portray MC's ideology as some evil racist thing, saying things like "the wevians were born on earth so they are just as much earthlings as you!" while also saying that 50% of all people born are now wevians after they have only been there for a few years... humanity will be exterminated within a decade, good job guys....

they're literally exterminating you and you're somehow saying that's totally ok and we should be grateful...

Dex-chan lover
Great comedy, great fan service, nice art, cool plot. bookmarked!

Dex-chan lover
If humans go extinct that's just Darwinism. It happens to every other species, we aren't exempt but it is a bit disconcerting. If he is really worried about earth's culture then he needs to aggressively push it to the aliens so that it replaces theirs.
On that note is there such a thing as social or cultural Darwinism? edit* after brief research I found several varieties of theories but they are pretty retarded. They have very little scientific basis.

Alright i already love this manga.
No censored tits and we got cute and horny alien babes!

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

that's the thing though. The genes don't matter. Ideas and culture being passed on is what matters. Even if the entire species is replaced after all living humans pass on, it doesn't make a difference if they still passed on their ideas to the next generation as they would with purely human children. A persons value isn't in their genes.

Dex-chan lover
when the level of comedy is going overboard is there a reason to use our brains? gotta say though, that joke where hes head was not right chocked me...

Users who are viewing this thread