Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3
Not just diplomatic means, china has been outright using money to get their way, the recent shitstorm with Blizzard and the NBA should be enough to show that the Chinese Communist dictatorship is not above using these methods to spread their influence.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

i think the glasses guy is THE MOST NORMAL PERSON IN THIS SERIES, like literally

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins Doesn't seem to work IRL since Japan is quite xenophobic and their population is going down. Heck, it always amuses me whenever there's aliens that Japan would think about mingling with them. =/ They already put so many conditions for other humans to visit them as is. =/

@boag Right, we should all ignore and/or boycott China until they learn to behave like proper humans. And not savages with money. Like those Saudis.

Double-page supporter
MC and his grandpa fell for the "white genocide" myth. If you want to have sex, just do it. You're culture is fine.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting to laugh that much when i read the summary, good job on that.

Also can the whole discussion in the comment fuck off ? no one cares, it's a manga, it won't end racism or save the white race, chill out.

image failed to load.... help guys this has been happening since the server transfer

Dex-chan lover
While I could agree to his grandpa's theories, i'm curious as to whether the wevelians were a migratory civilization (ie all of them were in that space fleet that arrived and then settled down) or whether they're only part of a civilization.

Also, got to admire how sturdy the duo is, considering they're still alive at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread