Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

"haha this manga is so funny, let’s see what people are talking about in the com...."
"oh,no"

But seriously, just stop they know the premise this is not a hidden recruitment program by the CEO of Racism is just a comedy manga

Double-page supporter
Page 30, the face Shirou Emiya made when he was thinking about the future of him becoming a father with childrens of Seiba, Raida, Twin Tails and Worm Tails.

Double-page supporter
To me, Earth is the place I was born and raised on.
If a mouse is born in a stable, does it become a horse? No. A weve born on Earth is still an outsider and an invader.

Fed-Kun's army
The premise looks exactly like something you would expect from a hentai (and even have uncensored tits), except it's a full-fledged story. The humor and interesting ideal of the MC though is good enough to keep me interested.

Fed-Kun's army
MC's "friend" really needs to fuck off and die. He's kinda killing my actual interest in this. I'd probably have broken his nose at this point if it was me.

what the fuck? How is that asshole his "friend"? I would have long stabbed that muther effer if I were him....

Why are so much hate towards MCs bro? He is a fun guy in his own way.
And I think MC should have a talk with Commander Shepard to get rid of all those prejudices!

Double-page supporter
MC's bro knows the game and how it's played. Yall hating him are a munch of simps

Dex-chan lover
AW SHIT GET THE WATER NIBBA IT'S GOING DOWN AHH THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOOTLEG FIREWORK SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread