Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Burn Up, Gen

I don't get why people hate the MC's friend, he's a pretty realistic character. I can see myself telling one of my friends he doesn't get any pussy and that's why he's racist towards aliens

Dex-chan lover
Ugh another typical annoying pervert "friend" but at least the MC is based. To some of you folks who have a problem with him, you are policing who he has a relationship/sex with. Or maybe you don't care cause he's a guy?

It's obvious he doesn't hate the aliens, just concerned about humanity's future and the aliens' real goal (if any). If a bunch of aliens suddenly showed up out of nowhere to give useful technology AND offers to be your lover, you'd be dumb to 100% trust them. Who knows, maybe they're prepping humanity "To Serve Man". Aside from the possibility of an ulterior motive, the local culture disappearing is a real concern much like in real life.

Just something to think about even if this is just a rom-com ecchi manga!

Fed-Kun's army
It's always satisfying to see the panels where the friend tries to fight the MC, but only ends up being the one getting pummeled.

The dude is xenophobic bruh what is wrong him they're attractive and seem to have good personalities

Imagine if the Weveans came in but instead of creating a utopia, they made everything worse, but nobody would say anything bad about the Weveans

Supporter
Gotta say, the similarities to Cannon God Exaxxion have me intrigued and worried.

This was great, and I loved how the ending made all the girls like him.

But dude, his friend is right lol, he really is just being racist to this new species.

Only a few chapters, so i'll read it all.

Aggregator gang
Given how MC Gen easily survived having his neck broken (and remained conscious and talkative, no less!) and he embraced flames with nary a burn to be seen, I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed in the end that he's actually part Weveian, himself. Maybe his grandpa came to hate Weveians because one that passed well as a human beguiled his daughter, or something like that. We've not yet seen Gen's parents mentioned, so his father (or mother) could be Weveian.

Or Gen really could be fully human but things like broken necks and burn injuries are dismissed because it's a cartoonish story world, like To Love-Ru.

I do like how Gen can beat the shit out of the obnoxious four-eyes, Mitsuyoshi, rather than being just another weakass, butt-monkey MC, like Rito from To Love-ru.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf THEYRE DOING IT ON THE PUBLIC BENCH
and
YOU CANNOT SURVIVE HAVING YOUR NECK TURNED MORE THAN 100 DEGREES THE MC IS MORE ALIEN THAN A HUMAN FOR HAVING THAT KIND OF ANATOMY

Users who are viewing this thread