Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The girl on the other side of the lens

Dex-chan lover
That girl is either gonna be a tsundere, yandere or both.

Also the (unwanted) harem grows one size bigger.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga so much I follow the Japanese releases, ha ha. The storyline is almost comprehensible through the art and reactions alone.

Dex-chan lover
You know, he could probably keep pure earthling heritage around just by having a ton of kids with earthlings who aren't obsessed with weveians.

Dex-chan lover
Gen-kun is MC? Sounds like Genghis Khan. This boy will make (hopefully) a lot of children.
Aww yess, soon we get to see the cover girl in action! 😋

@Tamerlane
You mean cover girl? Could also be kuudere.

p11
Is that Castlevania reference?

I am more concerned about that 'they're okay with nude photoshoot is going on in school' www

Dex-chan lover
smug + cat girl + spats + funny = goddammittttt
Neutral on being an alien
And she's flat though :(

Double-page supporter
Upper-left of page 8 should probably be "bald-faced lie" with an "a", not "bold-faced lie" with an "o".

Although "bold-faced lie" is becoming more common, it's a more recent, irregular variation.

To quote from this article: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/is-that-lie-bald-faced-or-bold-faced-or-barefaced
"The current status of this trio of lie-and-liar descriptors is this: both bold-faced and bald-faced are used, but bald-faced is decidedly the preferred term in published, edited text. Barefaced is the oldest, and is still in use, but it's the least common. To report otherwise would be a bald-faced lie."

@KaiserZ

All these aliens are just like cats. Cats will always find the non-cat person and refuse to leave them alone.

Users who are viewing this thread